Get a Free Certificate in Australia

Planning to study English in Australia? You can get a part-time job too with a Student Visa or a Working Holiday Visa. Embassy will help you with a FREE certificate. These free courses are extremely helpful to brush up your skills especially if you wish to further your career in the hospitality industry.

How does it work?

Students who enrol in an English course for more than 8 weeks in Australia can choose either a Free Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course or a Free Barista course. These qualifications normally cost between AUS$50-100, so getting these certificates is a great way to save money and get skilled at the same time.

Book Now  Ask a Question

Types of Free Courses

For students who want to find a part-time job in bars, pubs and licensed restaurants…

FREE Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course

In Australia, it is essential to have a RSA qualification if you are serving, supplying or selling alcohol. Complete the course and you will be able to work in licensed venues.


FREE Barista Course

Are you a coffee drinker? Learn the secrets to make delicious coffee, and become a qualified barista in the country where a Flat White came from! The qualification is accredited by the Australian Government.

Schools offering free courses

  • Sydney - An exciting city with great beaches - the best of both worlds
  • Melbourne - A laid-back city famous for its architecture, food and fashion
  • Brisbane - A sunny city on the River Brisbane with its own man-made beach
  • Surfers Paradise - Beach life doesn’t get much better than at Surfers!